The comments feature is a great tool to let subscribers leave their feedback on your content and for you to be able to interact with your fans. To enable the comments feature, follow the steps below.
1. Login to your profile
2. Click 'settings' in the top menu
3. On the settings page, click 'Profile Features' in the right hand side of the page. If on mobile this will be at the bottom of the page
4. Scroll down to the comments feature and click the toggle to switch the feature on or off. Click 'Update Profile' to save your settings.
How to manage comments on individual posts:
1. Click the Settings menu and select 'Media Manager'
2. Under Media Manager select the video or Image gallery you wish to manage
3. Once you have selected the content scroll down to the comments settings. Here you can remove comments for this post or close the comments for the post so no more can be added. If you close comments, the published comments will still be visible however fans will not be able to add new comments to the post. Don't forget to store your changes.